Greenlight is currently taking expressions of interest for high speed internet at Jones Bay Wharf.
Greenlight currently manage Internet, IT, and telephony services for a number of clients on the wharf, and know the frustrations of the limited internet bandwidth. Software and hardware now requires more bandwidth for services than standard ADSL can deliver, the need for high speed internet is greater than ever.
The wharf itself is several kilometers from the exchange limiting the effectiveness of standard ADSL connections, however Greenlight is now able to deliver high speed internet the whole length of the wharf.
Why high speed internet from Greenlight?
- Secure Offsite Backup – Be prepared should disaster strike, your data can be stored in a secure datacentre and restored in a matter of hours.
- Co-Location – Move your server to a secure datacenter located within Jones Bay Wharf or offsite.
- Private Cloud – Save money by virtualising your hardware.
- VoIP – Slash your phone bills by moving to the cloud.
- IP Video Surveillance – View your office from your phone, tablet or PC from anywhere in the world.
Please leave your details below to be contacted by Greenlight regarding this offer.