Welcome to the inCloud Hosted Applications Strategic Partner Program.
Hosting Your Applications
Application hosting with inCloud is essentially moving your software application from your customers on premise desktop or server equipment to our managed servers in the cloud.
Software Vendor Challenges
We recognise that one of the biggest challenges for you as a software vendor is that there are far too many outside factors that can impact your application. Whether it be system performance, redirected expenditure away from your software, or time wasted on valueless troubleshooting, we understand that you want to concentrate on delivering a reliable software package to your customers. In partnering with inCloud, we can provide the solutions to these issues that would normally be outside of your control.
Partner Benefits at a Glance
An inCloud partnership is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely host your applications. This service is ideal for software vendors who seek to provide customers with fully managed services or a pay per use model.
Benefits for Strategic Partners
- More sales due to subscription renewals and correct licensing.
- Your software is running in a controlled and isolated environment. Each customer gets their own Windows 2008R2 Server instance.
- Reduced technical support calls and costs.
- You don’t have to maintain multiple version numbers.
- Your updates can be applied centrally removing the need to update on each desktop and negating the need for expensive roll outs.
- Your potential new customers can often test hosted applications either through a free introductory offer or with minimal risk using a Pay-As-You-Go model. If after trialling the hosted application the customer finds it unsuitable then they can simply stop using the service. Having a trusted partner means we can facilitate the environment for you in advance.
Benefits for End Users
- Risk free trials for targeted customers to make sure you and your customer are happy with our services.
- Your customers don’t have to buy, upgrade or maintain hardware / software.
- We take care of backups, critical patches and Microsoft licensing.
- Generally we do the migrations at no cost to them.
- Your customer can access your software across all devices – mac, PC, tablet or smartphone and from anywhere.
- Option for 24×7 on call support. Office hours are from 7:30am – 6:30pm weekdays.
- Hosted in Sydney Australia.
- Each customer is in their own private cloud.
Other Benefits Include
An inCloud partnership will mean you already have the equipment, applications and expertise ready to provide rapid market access of new applications, for future versions or critical updates. In some cases a user can request a new feature in the morning that can be developed, tested and deployed globally by the afternoon.
We can assist with a different billing approach for your customers. Rather than charging an upfront software cost and chasing customers for annual support, we can bill the customer on your behalf each month. Overdue accounts become a thing of the past as failure to pay may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of services.
Thank you for taking the time to read our inCloud Partner information page.
We extend our warmest welcome to you with this invitation to become our partner and we look forward to building a strong relationship with you and your business. As we have reached out to you we will be in touch with you shortly.
The inCloud team.