Mobile Device Management (MDM) can prevent catastrophic data loss
The latest IT industry reports reveal smartphone sales continue to surpass PC sales and the trend is only getting stronger. As increasing numbers of businesses embrace remote connectivity and its multiple benefits, employees are only happy to adopt the bring your own device (BYOD) to work model or use company issued mobile devices to conduct day-to-day business. The issue then becomes protecting your company data from loss, corruption and malicious hackers.
Immediate and remote access to company networks can offer obvious advantages to your company and its employees. Unfortunately employers are left to bear the undeniable risks of exposure of company data if mobile devices are lost, stolen, or when employees simply exercise poor judgment.
You can trust us to protect your network from the growing threat of mobile device use with mobile device management (MDM).
With our MDM solution, we will:
- Enrol all employee and company-owned mobile devices via SMS text, email, QR code or URL.
- Configure and apply corporate settings for Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and third party email.
- Configure and enforce security policies, including passcode complexity requirements, device auto-lock and number of failed passcode attempts before a device wipe.
- Configure and enforce corporate policies, including restricting access to explicit media and the use of voice dialing or voice assistant apps.
- Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen.