Office Phones Systems just aren’t what they used to be, and that’s a good thing.
As small business owners, we make phone calls every day. We use our business phone system to generate leads, sales, communicate with our team, and even strike up business deals.
The benefits of switching over to new solutions such as Business VoIP and MDM allow a greater range of features and security, as well as the potential to dramatically reduce your telephony costs.
What is Business VoIP?
The best thing about Business VoIP is that it is transparent to the user. You won’t be able to tell any difference in quality between digital phone calls and your old phone system.
You will have a bird’s eye view of incoming and outgoing calls, giving you metrics to use in measuring your marketing and sales efforts.
Changes in your team will be easily made to the phone system, saving you time and money which you can then re-invest in your business.
- Moving desks? Add, remove and change phone extensions quickly and easily
- Integrates with your Customer Relationship Management solution
- Dramatically reduce phone call costs
- Set up dedicated numbers to better measure the ROI of your marketing
- Easy online access to phone call reporting
What are Mobile Managed Devices?
A recent study found that one third of smartphone owners bring their own devices to the workplace, and want to use it for work. The productivity and sheer mobility offered by smartphones mean this number will only increase.
- Easily add devices via SMS, email, QR or URL
- Authorise access to Exchange, Wi-Fi, VPN, LDAP and even external email
- Secure policies including auto-lock, password complexity, and instant remote wipe or lock