Fast and Reliable Managed IT Support for Your Melbourne Business
Technology support for your entire business for a flat monthly fee.
- Technical user support
- Managed servers
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Network Management and Support
- Data Backup and Recovery
Why Choose Greenlight's Managed IT Support:
- No contract peace of mind
- Australian owned and operated
- Service Level Agreement Quality Guarantee
- Custom solutions tailored to YOUR business
- Remote Management and Monitoring help us prooctively safeguard your systems and infrastructure
- Monthly reports
Learn More About Managed IT Support
Virtually expand your IT service desk
Your business requirements are growing. You have an IT department, but they’re stretched out thin. You know that the resource investment required in expanding your IT department are significant, and so is the risk. What will you do?
Greenlight ITC can work alongside teams of all shapes and sizes to deliver a range of hardware, software and service solutions that are tailored to your business.
Our approach to IT Partnering or IT Collaboration is unparalleled in our industry. We believe that a true IT partner provides much more than hardware and the occasional hourly service call. We produce a true solution for your business that can include partial or full support for hosted applications or servers, IT Strategy and Consulting Services, or support for your in-office hardware and software.
We understand technology and the nature of responsibilities and the expectations that go with them. Working together, we will provide the additional support and expertise that will complement your IT department.
The benefits come fast:
- Leverage our buying power – gain access to our vast array of IT products, and likely save money at the same time.
- Retain complete control – you decide what tasks or service issues get escalated to our technical team.
- Immediate Access – to additional IT services when and where you need them.
- Happy employees – with the ability to track the progress and status of their IT requests quickly and easily when you share our ticketing system.
- Focus on the tasks you choose – outsource simple tasks like desktop rollouts, or complex ones like Enterprise Server builds.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Protecting your business data and the business systems you rely on is crucial to keeping your business competitive. Stop worrying about the unknown and get protected with a disaster recovery plan that insures the crucial data and systems of your business.
Reliable data backup, computer hard drive backup, and complete hardware and system recovery from Greenlight ITC provide you with the security of complete protection.
With Greenlight ITC as your single point of contact for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, you’ll be able to:
- Reduce your stress about impending disasters in an unpredictable world – we manage all the backup requirements you have
- Stop relying on outdated, easily forgotten manual backups – enjoy backup that’s automated and always up-to-date
- Minimize your risks – with advanced security in place, your critical customer data is safe
- Get back to business fast – should a disaster strike, you’ll be back in business in no time
- Protect the entire scope of your business – we make sure your systems, email, and more are protected and ready for disaster recovery
Moving your business doesn’t have to be stressful
An office relocation is often an extensive and complicated process, requiring project managers to take into account things like:
- Physical Planning
- Team coordination
- Labelling of all equipment and wiring
- Wiring / Cabling / Phone / Internet / etc.
- Equipment Inventories and Testing
- Scheduling and disconnecting equipment from old location
Leverage Greenlight’s Experience
Greenlight ITC has over a decade of experience with office relocations, assisting to ensure minimum downtime for your business. It is also a perfect opportunity to save money by moving to the cloud, consolidate, or even upgrade your infrastructure.
With a no-cost, no-obligation quote, the expert consultants at Greenlight ITC can create a customized strategy for relocating your business and IT assets.
If you’re overwhelmed by the thought of an office relocation, contact us today for your no-obligation quote. We’ll make moving easy.
We can offer the following office relocation solutions:
- Cabling and Wiring – for new construction or existing offices, including fibre optics. We have Austel certified cablers on staff, or can liaise with your contractors.
- Physical Relocation – let us safely shut down your servers, then have them ready to run again on your first day in your new office.
- Telephony Moves – we are experts in telecommunications and can ensure you take your numbers with you.
- Cloud Migrations – Save a small fortune by moving to hosted email and hosted voice solutions.
- Project Management – including the transfer of your Internet, Web site, email, and phone service.
I want an obligation free assessment
Better manage your cash flow with Equipment Finance
You wouldn’t pay $3,000 upfront for your yearly supply of lattes. The same thinking should apply to your technology.
We understand that successfully running a small business is all about managing cash flow. Getting money is a major obstacle for many small businesses, and the barriers to securing equipment financing include:
- The size of your business
- The overwhelming paperwork requirements
- A limited knowledge of equipment financing resources
- Lacking supporting documentation for your loan application
Lastly, when it comes to financing IT purchases it’s often more difficult to secure financing because lenders are uncomfortable financing software and implementation services.
Fortunately Microsoft have formed relationships with a number of equipment finance providers. Here’s how the program works:
- You can finance the entire cost of your technology solution – including software, hardware and services
- At any time during the contract, you can add software, services, or your product offerings with supplemental financing starting at $3,000
- Interest rates are competitive and determined by the term and size of the contract
- Payment terms are offered in 24- to 60-month increments, depending on the program
- Down payments are generally not required
- Microsoft Financing can work with you to structure payments on a case-by-case basis
Greenlight ITC are an authorised Microsoft Partner, and are more than happy to assess whether you are eligible for equipment finance.