Better manage your cash flow with Equipment Finance
You wouldn’t pay $3,000 upfront for your yearly supply of lattes. The same thinking should apply to your technology.
We understand that successfully running a small business is all about managing cash flow. Getting money is a major obstacle for many small businesses, and the barriers to securing equipment financing include:
- The size of your business
- The overwhelming paperwork requirements
- A limited knowledge of equipment financing resources
- Lacking supporting documentation for your loan application
Lastly, when it comes to financing IT purchases it’s often more difficult to secure financing because lenders are uncomfortable financing software and implementation services.
Fortunately Microsoft have formed relationships with a number of equipment finance providers. Here’s how the program works:
- You can finance the entire cost of your technology solution – including software, hardware and services
- At any time during the contract, you can add software, services, or your product offerings with supplemental financing starting at $3,000
- Interest rates are competitive and determined by the term and size of the contract
- Payment terms are offered in 24- to 60-month increments, depending on the program
- Down payments are generally not required
- Microsoft Financing can work with you to structure payments on a case-by-case basis
Greenlight ITC are an authorised Microsoft Partner, and are more than happy to assess whether you are eligible for equipment finance.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
(No obligation. No contracts)