Here’s Why Speed Matters
When your business is on a roll, the last thing it needs is for technology to hold it back. When your business internet impacts your productivity, it can be infuriating. Worst still, a slow website can directly impact sales. At Greenlight we obsess about fast performance. Here’s how.
What is Metro Ethernet?
Metro ethernet can come in two flavours, Copper and Fiber. Both technologies trump ADSL by being faster, more reliable, and synchronous.
That means that unlike ADSL, upload and download speeds are the same. Web and video conferencing requires at least 25Mbps, which is beyond the scope of ADSL.
- Unlimited Upload/Download – data caps are the last thing you need to worry about. Never worry about hidden data costs again.
- Reliable – metro ethernet technology has more fail-safes in place, making it much more reliable for your business.
- Improved connectivity – SMEs are seeing the benefits of telecommuting, video conferencing and webinars to grow their business, making metro ethernet the perfect business internet solution.
What is Website Speed Optimisation?
If you generate leads or sales from your website, it may come as a surprise what a 1 second delay in page loading speed can mean to your bottom line*.
- 7% loss in conversions
- 11% fewer page views
- 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
If your site typically earns $1,000 worth of business a day, that could mean $365,000 in lost sales.
- Up to a 5x increase in web page loading speed
- No disruption to your website
- Professional website speed to match your business
*According to a report by US firm Aberdeen Group.