Microsoft is looking to Office365 as the future of workplace productivity. Their offering is essentially a web based version of their office productivity suite, rented on a per user basis. Moving to Office365 from a traditional active directory environment can be a complex task and needs careful planning. Businesses need to understand the strengths and limitations of hosted cloud implementations before taking the plunge to make sure that the migration is executed smoothly.
Some of the benefits of Office 365 are:
- Save money – You can use your Office license on multiple devices.
- Integrate – your business applications with Office.
- Work remotely – even from a web browser, when you keep your files in the cloud.
- Staff productivity – know what staff are working on and reduce training costs.
Why choose Greenlight for your Office 365 Migration:
- Our Process – We have moved thousands of users and have the process down to a fine art.
- No downtime – We use best of breed tools to make sure that your emails are never offline. you don’t lose any data and there is almost no interruption to your staff or business.
Physical to VPS
What do you do when you have an aging server that runs a critical line of business application but you have no budget for a server replacement? The answer may be a physical to VPS migration. Our technicians can take a backup of your current server and move it to a brand new Virtual Private Server so you never have to worry about hardware upgrades again.
- Save money – on buying new server hardware when you can rent it instead
- Hardware upgrades – are a thing of the past. Our physical hardware is replaced as part of the service
- Improve reliability – our infrastructure is fully redundan
Google Apps provide business customers with email, document sharing and collaboration tools accessible from anywhere you have access to a web browser. Greenlight is a Google authorized reseller and we have experience setting up business Gmail and DNS for many customers. We have done a number of complex migrations migrating emails and documents to the cloud. While the move is often straightforward, we take a holistic and consultative approach to ensure that contingencies, like your line of business applications are also taken into account.