Infrastructure as a Service
A Virtual Private Server is a server that has been portioned off a larger physical server. It has its own dedicated resources such as RAM, CPU and Hard Disk Drives. VPSs are becoming increasingly popular for securely moving line-of-business applications to the cloud.
Some of the benefits include:
- Rapid provisioning – be up and running within hours
- Cost Effective – costs less than a physical server and never have to worry about upgrades
- Easily Scalable – Add or decrease resources as your needs change
- Secure location – we own and manage the servers in a Sydney data centre
If you already own your servers and would like to put them in a secure data center, then co-location could be an option. We offer flexible co-location plans with multiple power and connectivity options to meet your requirements.
Some benefits of co-locating servers include:
- Redundant Power and Cooling – save on infrastructure costs
- High speed internet – faster internet connections at a lower price point
- Physical security – 24×7 security guards on premises
- Increased reliability – with redundant internet connections
A Hybrid cloud allows you securely spread your computing resources amongst public cloud, private cloud and on-premises servers. Control security while getting the scalability and cost savings that cloud computing provides. Use a private cloud to store sensitive data without connecting the risk of the servers being accessible from the internet.
- Security – connect via dedicated MPLS links to Amazon or to us
- Flexibility – scale resources on demand
- Reduce costs – outsource server capex and ongoing maintenance
- Improve redundancy – distribute computing resources across multiple data centres