Join thousands of Australian small businesses in the Cloud.
The resources required to invest in server hardware and licenses are often out of reach for small Australian businesses. At the end of the day, you just want your technology to work– out of sight, but completely secure and reliable. Our cloud solutions allow smart businesses to achieve more with less.
Three Ways to Move to the Cloud
- Virtual Private Server - sort of like carpooling, we create a 'server within a server', with dedicated resources for your team. Secure, of course.
- Co-location - move your existing servers to our secure data center, complete with backup power and a dust free, cool environment, so your servers live longer.
- Hybrid Cloud - much like virtual private servers, except only some of your services are hosted offsite, keeping some services available offline
- Scalable solutions customised to YOUR business
- More value for your money by leveraging our hardware
- Protection from power and hardware failures with daily backups
- Technical support just a phone call away
- Up to date servers with the latest security patches and new features
- Save thousands on energy bills and maintenance
What is Virtualization?Plainly speaking, virtualization lets your business get more out of each server you use. The days of one server per service are thankfully over, with virtualization letting you fully utilise server resources without impacting reliability.
- Improved Performance – Our team can fine tune your servers to fully utilise the latest technology, delivering significantly faster services
- Better ROI – fewer servers mean lower energy bills, reduced maintenance costs and fewer machines to upgrade or replace
- Go Green – a smaller carbon foot print means happier trees, and a powerful marketing message
What are Cloud Migrations?If your business is looking to do away with hardware that is expensive to maintain and replace, cloud migrations may be just what you need.
Cloud Migration Options:
- Virtual Private Servers – the same leading edge server technology, virtualised. A great way to save space, improve reliability and lower your costs.
- Google Apps – if you have a small team that is looking to leverage Google's powerful suite of apps, we can help you migrate your data and settings.
- Office 365 – prefer to stay with Microsoft's tools? No problem-- we can help transition your systems to Office 365 quickly and easily.
Does your business rely on Microsft Office?We are experts at providing Microsft Office 365 solutions and optimisation for your organisation. Now you can have all your email and Microsoft Office apps up to date and simplified across the business
Why should we consider Office 365 with Greenlight?
- A Partner You can Trust – We are a Tier 1 provider so you can deal with us direct and we deal with Microsoft on your behalf
- All the Office apps you Love –Word, Excel, Access, One drive, Sharepoint, Exchange server all without a server onsite!
- Always up to date – Do you have different versions of Microsoft office across the business impacting formatted documents differently? With office 365 everyone is utilising the same version
Are you using modern Hosted apps like Xero or Myob online?Modern hosted web applications may be the perfect fit for your company. Rather than a clunky old server taking up space in the office you can have it hosted online.
Why should your business consider hosted wep applications?
- Backups – Most hosted applications backup all your data for you. Now you don't have to worry if there is an issue at your local site
- Updates – Remember when you use to have to have IT update your applications every few months and then things would break? Web apps are always up to date
- Reliable – Leverage the scale of the cloud rather than having your own servers. Uptime of cloud apps is always better than your own servers
- Functionality – Remember when software vendors would blame the server or your computer? Well not anymore, hosted apps have to work or you can leave