Get your Business into the Fast Lane
Is slow internet holding your business back? Are you sick of unreliable service interrupting your work?
When your ADSL service cannot keep up with your growing business, the best choice is Metro Ethernet for fast business internet. Because it runs over copper or fibre wires to provide dedicated business internet that is reliable, secure and fast.
Perfect for data-intensive services such as:
- Hosted Voice (Hosted Voice over IP)
- Video Conferencing
- Terminal Services
- Virtual Private Networks
- Online Backups
- DropBox, Google Apps or video services such as YouTube
These are the types of tools smart businesses use to stay ahead of the competition, and they’re all bandwidth-hungry. If your business is using ADSL, you’ve probably noticed that it just doesn’t cut it, because upload speed is usually a lot slower than you need it to be.
*** Special Offer ***
Greenlight ITC is currently offering a 10Mb/10Mb high speed Internet connection with no download limits for only $299 Ex GST per month, with a one-time $999 setup fee.
Metro Ethernet delivers incredibly fast upload speeds, from 80/80Mbps for Copper Ethernet all the way up to 1Gbps/1Gbps on Fibre Ethernet. Transferring files and printing large documents is a breeze, and so is web browsing.
One of the best reasons to switch to Metro Ethernet is that it is a redundant service. Because data is provided over multiple pairs, it will continue to provide reliable service even if one fails.
How does it work?
Metro Ethernet, also known as Mid-band, or Ethernet First Mile (EFM) uses DSL technology over multiple pairs of copper lines that are bonded together to make a fast, highly reliable service. Just like ADSL, speeds do decrease with distance from the exchange.
Metro Ethernet from Greenlight ITC provides you with:
- Rapid upload speeds – being a symmetrical connection means its downstream bandwidth is the same as its upstream, so transferring files, printing large documents and offsite backup is quicker than ever.
- Ultra low latency – reduce the load time of remote services, databases and Web browsing. Experience better performance of all applications that rely on the transfer of data over the network.
- Reliability – as a redundant service, our business internet service runs over multiple pairs, meaning it will continue to work even if one pair fails.