An opportunity now exists for a Account Manager to lead a team of young, highly motivated technicians to drive the business forward. We want you to enjoy coming to work each day and thrive in the role – How does this sound:
- Manage a base of 50 SME customers following industry best practice
- Design and deliver world class IT solutions using best in class technologies
- Balance profitability and client satisfaction
- Put your problem solving, communication, and leadership skills to the test
- Work within a close-knit and young, talented team professionals who are passionate about what they do
Sounds good? With good work comes great rewards:
- An excellent remuneration package without requiring you to sacrifice work-life balance.
- A bonus structure that rewards best in class performance.
- Training, mentoring and the opportunity for career advancement.
Now, to be considered for the Technical Account Manager role we are seeking a highly professional individual with proven technical and account management ability. You will have experience in other roles where you have been required to:
- Meet with C-level executives and build strong relationships
- Balance client service priorities with a commercial focus
- Exhibit a high attention to detail
- Prioritise tasks and manage your time
Greenlight has a fun, youthful culture and the energy associated with a successful and evolving company. We think different. We won’t accept the status quo and are constantly striving to improve our operations. We are proud of what we do and proud of our people. You will need:
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- A some technical understanding, across a broad range of technologies such as Windows Servers and Networking
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Recent experience in the Managed Services or Telecommunications industries highly desirable
- Willingness to learn and grow
If you think you have what it takes and are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]