- Join an expanding and successful IT Solutions provider
- New vibrant, open planned offices at Chatswood, next to transport
- Strong company culture
At Greenlight we provide a complete managed service to our clients. This includes everything from IT helpdesk and IT projects, through to managed infrastructure, telecommunications, and cloud services. Over the years we have developed a number of unique products and are experiencing 20% year on year growth. We have a close relationship with every one of our clients and our customer focus is critical to our continued success.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Project Support Officer to join our team. We want you to enjoy coming to work each day and thrive in the role – How does this sound:
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope
- Ensure stakeholder expectations are met by identifying risks and managing variations
- Create and maintain templates for common project tasks
- Provide regular and timely communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with Post Implementation Review / Lessons Learned Meetings and document findings
Sounds good? With good work comes great rewards:
- Defined career path with quarterly performance reviews
- The opportunity for rapid promotion if you can meet agreed KPIs and agreed goals.
- The opportunity to become a vital part of great, fast growing company
- A strong company culture with regular social events like team dinners, go-karts and paintball.
Now, to be considered for this role we are seeking a highly professional individual with proven project management skills willing to take their career to the next level. You will have experience in other roles where you have been required to:
- Provide the highest levels of customer communication
- Prioritise tasks and proactively solve problems
- Work independently, as well as part of a team
- Maintain a positive attitude and diffuse or prevent stressful situations
- Thoroughly document everything
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Take 100% ownership of everything you do
- Share our Company Values
Greenlight has a fun, youthful culture and the energy associated with a successful and evolving company. We are proud of what we do and proud of our people. You will need:
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- An understanding of how technology impacts business customers
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Industry certifications in Project Management highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in will be highly regarded.
If you think you have what it takes and you are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. No Agencies please.