- Join an expanding and successful IT Solutions provider
- New vibrant, open planned offices at Chatswood, next to transport
- Incredible diversity with access to the latest technologies
- Regular training and a strong company culture
At Greenlight we provide a complete managed service to our clients. This includes everything from IT helpdesk and IT projects, through to managed Cloud infrastructure and telecommunications. Over the years we have developed a number of unique products and with these, become a leader in our field. We have a close relationship with every one of our clients and our customer focus is critical to our continued success. We have nearly 40 staff between Sydney and Melbourne and are experiencing consistent growth.
An opportunity now exists for a Marketing Coordinator to manage communications with our current and future clients. Full training and mentoring will be provided. We want you to enjoy coming to work each day and thrive in the role – How does this sound:
- Be responsible for executing on a clearly defined marketing strategy
- Oversee our website content and updates
- Manage outsourced copywriters for content generation
- Create newsletters and social media posts
- Facilitate customer ‘lunch and learn’ events
- Build sales funnels and implement marketing automation tools
- And much more
If you think you have what it takes and you are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Sounds good? With good work comes great rewards:
- Defined career path, with quarterly performance reviews
- Weekly training sessions, plus financial assistance for external courses
- Fantastic exposure to Cloud technologies.
- A strong company culture with regular social events.
- The opportunity to become a vital part of great, fast growing company
Now, to be considered for this role we are seeking a highly professional individual with strong organisation skills and marketing ability willing to take their career to the next level. Success in the role will be based on:
- Having the right attitude, and living and breathing our core values.
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Managing your time effectively, prioritising tasks and proactively solving problems
- Demonstrating a high attention to detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Achieving your daily KPIs, and quarterly goals
- Taking 100% ownership of everything you do
Greenlight has a fun, youthful culture and the energy associated with a successful and evolving company. We are proud of what we do and proud of our people. You will need:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Very strong communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Knowledge and Experience with Digital Marketing
- Any creative/design skills will be a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing will be highly regarded.
If you think you have what it takes and you are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]