- Project work setting up client Servers and Networks
- Resolve second/third level support calls from our customers.
- Handling Networking and Windows Server issues
- And generally making our business customers lives a better place
- Defined career path, and the opportunity for rapid promotion once you meet agreed KPIs and agreed goals.
- Regular training, plus financial assistance for external courses
- The opportunity for travel if desired
- Fantastic exposure to VoIP / Windows Server / Virtualization and Cloud technologies
- The opportunity to become a vital part of great, fast growing company
- A thriving company culture with regular social events.
Now, to be considered for this role we are seeking a highly professional individual with proven technical ability willing to take their career to the next level. You will have experience in other roles where you have been required to:
- Implement Server and Network infrastructure
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prioritise tasks and proactively solve problems
- Thoroughly document and ticket your work
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and technical skill
- Take 100% ownership of everything you do
Greenlight has a fun, youthful culture and the energy associated with a successful and evolving company. We are proud of what we do and proud of our people. You will need:
- To share our core values
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Experience with Windows 2016 Servers
- Exposure to VMware, Hyper-V and/or Xen
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Very strong communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Experience with ticketing systems and RMM tools
- Linux, Citrix, and/or Cisco skills highly desirable
- CCA-V, MCSA or VCP preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in IT will be highly regarded.
If you think you have what it takes and you are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. No Agencies please.