- Join an expanding and successful IT Solutions provider
- New vibrant, open planned offices at Chatswood, next to transport
- Incredible diversity with access to the latest technologies
- Regular training and a strong company culture
An opportunity now exists for an IT Engineer to join our team. We want you to enjoy coming to work each day and thrive in the role – How does this sound:
- Project work setting up client PCs, Servers and Networks
- Resolve first/second level support calls from our customers.
- Handling Networking and Windows Server issues
- And generally making our business customers lives a better place
Sounds good? With good work comes great rewards:
- Defined career path, and the opportunity for rapid promotion if you can meet agreed KPIs and agreed goals.
- Weekly tech training, plus financial assistance for external courses
- Fantastic exposure to VoIP / Windows Server / Virtualization and Cloud technologies
- The opportunity to become a vital part of great, fast growing company
- A strong company culture with regular social events like team dinners, go-karts and paintball.
Now, to be considered for this role we are seeking a highly professional individual with proven technical ability willing to take their career to the next level. You will have experience in other roles where you have been required to:
- Get your hands dirty fixing customer issues
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prioritise tasks and proactively solve problems
- Thoroughly document and ticket your work
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail and technical skill
- Take 100% ownership of everything you do
- Share our Company Values
Greenlight has a fun, youthful culture and the energy associated with a successful and evolving company. We are proud of what we do and proud of our people. You will need:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Exposure to Windows 2012 or 2016 Servers
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Very strong communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Industry certifications highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in IT will be highly regarded.
If you think you have what it takes and you are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]