- $45,000 -$60,000 plus super, depending on experience & qualifications
- Accountable team that work efficiently together
- Modern office environment close to public transport
About Greenlight ITC
At Greenlight, we provide best in class outcomes for our clients using innovative and cost-effective technologies. This includes everything from IT helpdesk and IT projects, through to managed infrastructure and telecommunications. Over the years we have developed a number of unique products and with these, become a leader in our field. We have a close relationship with every one of our clients and our customer focus is critical to our continued success. We have nearly 40 staff between Sydney and Melbourne and are experiencing steady expansion.
About the role
Due to internal promotions, we are looking for an enthusiastic, mature and dynamic IT Service Desk co-ordinator who is able to multi-task and prioritise work.
You will be report to the Service Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of IT engineers, contractors, job management, generating labour reports, and provide an essential communications conduit to our clients.
Success in this role will be based on:
- Having the right attitude, living and breathing our core values.
- Demonstrate positive behaviours, embrace responsibility and being accountable for tasks given.
- Being adaptable and undertake bigger picture thinking.
- Continue to be hungry to learn and grow.
- Exceptional stakeholder management.
- Achieving your weekly and quarterly KPIs.
Skills & experience
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload on all service tickets for the team of technicians.
- Highly enthusiastic, customer focused, and detail oriented.
- Highly desirable, experience scheduling of jobs to multiple teams of technicians and contractors. We use ConnectWise – training will be provided.
Benefits & culture
- Quarterly Performance reviews to develop your career goals
- Regular Social events and a fun environment
- Positive relationships with our clients and within the team.
- The team all share a common passion for technology
- Great office environment that is close to public transport
- Tremendous team environment that challenge and encourage each other positively
If you think you have what it takes and are up for the challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE APPLYING
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]